NGaiDai.CoM : ง่ายดายดอทคอม แหล่งรวมสาระบันเทิง รูปสาวสวย สาวเซ็กซี่ สาวงาม ภาพสาวสวย มากมาย
ธันวาคม 06, 2019, 02:11:58 AM *
ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น

หน้าแรก   ช่วยเหลือ ค้นหา สมาชิก เข้าสู่ระบบ สมัครสมาชิก  
หน้า: [1]   ลงล่าง
  พิมพ์  
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: ZonalMarking is great  (อ่าน 147 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
Skiemen
ทารกน้อย
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 2

« เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 05, 2019, 01:06:36 AM »

Especially now that they have a lot more tactical options and descriptions for each role/position and tactical decision.

FM has really stepped up a gear over the last couple of years.

Word of warning for OP though if he goes down this route, it will seem VERY overwhelming at first. You will lose a lot, probably get sacked a couple of times, and it'll take a couple of seasons to learn what all the tactical options mean (it's hard enough for me and I've been watching football for almost 20 years). It's a fun game though and it will give you a basic/intermediate understanding of tactics and it's fun to play with players you watch every week and discover others you didn't previously know about.

Other than that, ZonalMarking is great, as the other poster here said.
บันทึกการเข้า
Skiemen
ทารกน้อย
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 2

« ตอบ #1 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 27, 2019, 05:49:26 PM »

Especially now that they have a lot more tactical options and descriptions for each role/position and tactical decision.

FM has really stepped up a gear over the last couple of years.
gps fleet tracking
Word of warning for OP though if he goes down this route, it will seem VERY overwhelming at first. You will lose a lot, probably get sacked a couple of times, and it'll take a couple of seasons to learn what all the tactical options mean (it's hard enough for me and I've been watching football for almost 20 years). It's a fun game though and it will give you a basic/intermediate understanding of tactics and it's fun to play with players you watch every week and discover others you didn't previously know about.

Other than that, ZonalMarking is great, as the other poster here said.

Thank you my issue has been solved,...
บันทึกการเข้า
หน้า: [1]   ขึ้นบน
  พิมพ์  

กระโดดไป: